Monday, October 31, 2011

# 7: Trunk Show

I work in a boutique back home (in the tiny state of Connecticut) and now is just about the time that June brides start to really get things ready for their wedding! As stated before, I am obsessed with weddings and everything included with them. I am sort of nervous (as my family must be too) that I will be a bridezilla. All I can say to that, is well, if the show fits...wear it! In reality though, to my family, no worries...I promise I won't be one of those brides!



Bridal Trunk Show LMFF 2011 Naturalight Photography from Naturalight Photography on Vimeo.

Loreal Melbourne Fashion Festival 2011 was shown on March 19th, 2011. It showcased some designers like Luci Dibella, Lisa Ho, Charlie Brown, Judith Valente, and Baccini & Hill. The reason why I love this trunk show is because it  not only features amazing dresses that I have officially envisioned myself in for my wedding, but the photographs from the show were perfect to showcase these dresses. I feel that when I  get to that time to be planning my wedding, I am going to really start looking at different trunk shows to plan my wedding.
How early is too early to plan for a wedding? This is going to be something to buy in the future...a girl can never be too early to plan!

Don't forget the silver sixpence for your shoe!! (Oh! Don't think I don't know them all!)


No comments:

Post a Comment